Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a new month: August

Here it is...August already!  I have big plans today for my DGD and myself.  We're heading off to see my Dsister to have lots of fun.  I really don't know what's planned, but I'm sure it will be fun.  We plan on a lunch of Chinese food and I know that will be the start of a great couple days. 
I made some big changes to my craft room this weekend.  New cabinet for the wall to get rid of an old one my father made for his shop back in 80's.  It was for his reloading equipment.  You can imagine what that looked like.LOL  If I knew how to add pictures I would, but I haven't learned that part yet.  NEXT WEEK...  There still isn't any additional space in this room.  I am soon to become more clever in arranging...tee hee.  So far I've taken over part of our office and I think there's a little more room left in the bedroom.  My formal DR had been taken over by my sewing machine and my DS girlfriend's machine.  It's craft heaven in my house. YEA!!!  My DH can have the 3 car garage as his play area, except there's a car and Harley in there.  I'm sure he's overjoyed with the prospects.
Still waiting for followers.  I know, you out there that are my friends, don't do much in the line of blogging, so give me a call and I'll show you the ropes.  We can learn together and have lots of fun and sharing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey DSister Sue...groovy. You're so talented and sweet. Lots of possibilities in your craft area but not enough room in your house. You need your own detached studio cabin on the deck. good to see you and my DGN. love you.

Teresa Kline said...

so happy for you and your upgrades to your craft area....have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*